Saturday, May 30, 2009

My favourite piece of technology



My technological favorite object is my MP3 player, which I possess does near two years. It was a gift of my sister Gabriela for my birthday number 18 because I was in the habit of using her Mp3 Player furtively.

I use it generally when I travel, already be for my daily movement between my house and the university or for long trips when I go out of the city. I never travel without it !!!


During the week I use it every day and the weekends only often when I go out and know that I will get bored during the trip; always in my purse you will find batteries to never be without music.

I like very much because it does that my trips in a replete bus with angry people are more pleasant since I have it. I transport myself to another world when I listen to the songs that I like, because generally they remind me something or someone of my life.
The people look at me in a strangeness way sometimes and then I realize that I am singing loudly, but a don´t have any problems to say sorry for bother them in a way and to laugh at myself .


If I don't have it I think that my life like university student would enter in a kind of crisis, because I would arrive of badly humor and bored to the University and this would affect my academic performance .... (only I'am kidding !!! ). Really, I think that this wouldn't be a big change in my life, the only different thing will be that my normal day would be really, really slow like as a slow camera because my trips would be tedious.



GOD BLESS THE MP3 PLAYER !!!!

3 comments:

Cynthia valdivia said...

jajajajajajajaj
right camila god bless mp3 player!!
its my favourite piece of technology too!
see you in class!
byyyeee

Diego =) said...

yes is a good election!! I like so much listen music too!!!
bye see you in class!! =)

Fernando Vergara said...

Very good piece of technolgy Cami!
I like Mp3 player almost like the pc, but for me, the pc is the most important, jajaja :p

regards!

Post a Comment